In this Sunday morning message, Pastor Greg Laurie explains that making an impact for God in the world involves living out our faith each and every day. Turn in your Bible to Hebrews 11 and Deuteronomy 34 for Pastor Greg’s message, “The Power of One, Part 2.” It’s the concluding message in a series called Moses: Water/Fire/Stone.
- Are you a thermostat or a thermometer?
1. Moses made important decisions at the beginning of his life.
2. You make your choices and your choices make you.
- Moses chose difficulty over ease.
- God’s worst is better than the world’s best.
3. Because of right choices, Moses was a godly man of personal integrity.
4. You need to look forward, not backward.
5. Moses finished his race well.
“A life is not measured by its duration, but its donation.” —Corrie ten Boom
- Hebrews 11:24–26
- Joshua 24:15
- 1 Kings 18:21
- Deuteronomy 34:1–4
- Deuteronomy 34:10
Be a part of cinematic history this Labor Day with A Rush of Hope.
Learn more about Greg Laurie and Harvest Ministries at harvest.org
This podcast is supported by the generosity of our Harvest Partners.