In this Sunday morning message, Pastor Greg Laurie explains why sharing the gospel and making disciples is not just the duty of full-time pastors and evangelists. As we’ll read in Matthew 28, Jesus gave the Great Commission to all believers.
Grab your Bible and get ready for “A Crash Course on Evangelism and Discipleship,” the latest message from Pastor Greg’s series, Faith 101.
1. If you want to be a successful Christian, you must read, study, and love God’s Word.
2. To be a growing Christian, go into all the world and preach the gospel.
- Read: Matthew 28:16–20
1. We are commanded by Jesus to share our faith.
- The commission of the church is not to wait for the world to show up; the commission of the church is to go to the world.
2. These words are directed to every follower of Jesus!
3. To not share the gospel can be a sin.
4. The primary way people come to Jesus is through hearing the gospel.
- Go into all your world and preach the gospel.
“The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.” —Abraham Lincoln
5. We are not only to preach the gospel; we’re to make disciples.
What is the gospel?
“The Good News.” It’s the message that we are all separated from God because of our sin. But because God loved us, He sent His own Son to die in our place.
6. We need to seek to lead others to Christ.
- Mark 16:15
- James 4:17
- 1 Corinthians 1:21
- Romans 10:14
- Galatians 1:6
Bring the gospel to your world this Labor Day weekend by sharing A Rush of Hope, our very first cinematic crusade. To find out more, just go to harvest.org/hope.
Learn more about Greg Laurie and Harvest Ministries at harvest.org.
This podcast is supported by the generosity of our Harvest Partners.
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.