In this Sunday morning message, Pastor Greg Laurie gives an answer to the question many are asking: “Is Coronavirus a Sign of the End Times?” We’ll take a look at what the Bible has to say about these tumultuous current events.
- “A stunning 43% of poll respondents said they believe the Coronavirus and resulting economic meltdown is a ‘wakeup call’ for us to turn back to faith in God.”
- In the span of 40 years, COVID-19 is the sixth infectious plague unleashed on the planet.
- You can freak out . . . or you can look up!
1. What is the rapture?
The rapture is when Christ descends from Heaven and we are caught up to meet Him.
Though the word rapture is not in the Bible, the word harpazo is; it’s used 13 times in the New Testament.
2. Why is there a rapture?
The word revelation means, “unveiling.”
It’s not God’s desire to conceal, but to reveal.
“A continual looking forward to the eternal world is not a form of escapism or wishful thinking, but one of the things a Christian is meant to do.” —C. S. Lewis
3. Talking about the Lord’s return makes us want to be closer to God.
4. When will the Lord return in the rapture?
Read Matthew 24:36.
- Matthew 16:1–4
- Luke 21:8–11
- Luke 21:26
- 2 Thessalonians 2:7–8
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16–18
- 1 Thessalonians 4:13
- 1 John 3:3
- Matthew 24:36
Learn more about Greg Laurie and Harvest Ministries at harvest.org
This podcast is supported by the generosity of our Harvest Partners.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.