How much does Heaven know about events on Earth? Perhaps more than we think! In this Sunday morning episode, Pastor Greg Laurie unfolds this mystery with a powerful message from the Book of Revelation. Listen in and be encouraged! It’s the latest message from Revelation: A Book of Promises.
Chapters 6–19 are the heart of the Book of Revelation.
3 Distinct Series of Future Judgements:
Seven Seals, Seven Trumpets, Seven Bowls
- God’s judgement frightens us.
- God’s judgement sobers us.
- God’s judgement humbles us.
- God’s judgement reassures us.
“They were slain for the Word of God and for the testimony which they held” (Revelation 6:9).
Life is hard, but God is good.
- People in eternity are aware of the fact that their loved ones are not saved.
- When people believe in Jesus on Earth, it is public knowledge in Heaven.
- People in Heaven may know more about the time and place of events on Earth than we realize.
- There is a direct connection between the believers in Heaven and those still on the Earth.
The nonbelievers want to hide from God (Revelation 6:16).
“Who is able to stand?” (Revelation 6:17).
Who are the 144,000?
The 144,000 are described as, “Following the Lamb wherever He goes.”
God has placed that same mark on all of His children.
If you deny Jesus is the Son of God, you are antichrist (1 John 2:22).
When someone professes faith in Christ and walks away, they are antichrist (1 John 2:18–19).
Someone may walk away from Christ for a time, but if they are a child of God, they will always return.
Seek to follow the example of the 144,000—following Jesus wherever He goes.
- 2 Timothy 3:12
- Luke 16:28
- 1 Corinthians 13:12
- Ephesians 2:6–7
- Luke 15:7
- Psalm 139
- Revelation 14:4
- Ephesians 1:13–14
Learn more about Greg Laurie and Harvest Ministries at harvest.org.
This podcast is supported by the generosity of our Harvest Partners.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.