In this Sunday episode, Pastor Greg Laurie takes on one of the most intriguing and sensationalized subjects in the Bible—the mark of the beast. Looking at today’s culture and technology, Pastor Greg will show you how to steer clear of deception and embrace God’s truth. Listen in for this newest message from Revelation: A Book of Promises.
Antichrist will introduce a cashless society, requiring people to take a mark.
The mark is future, not past or even present.
The mark is a visible, literal brand of sorts.
The mark is given as a sign of devotion to Antichrist and as a passport to commerce.
“The knowledge of the Lord will fill the earth” (Isaiah 11:9).
- Antichrist is coming to deify Satan.
- Antichrist is coming to defy and take the place of Jesus.
- Antichrist’s time and reign will be limited.
- Antichrist is coming to kill Christians.
We all have the choice to believe God or believe the lie.
Antichrist will rebuild the Jewish Temple.
Antichrist will help the Jews rebuild their Temple and then desecrate it.
The Antichrist erects an image of himself and demands worship.
- They have the mark of the Father in Heaven, not Antichrist.
- They sing a new song.
- The 144,000 are sincere in their faith.
- They follow the Lamb wherever He goes.
Following Jesus is something we do each and every day.
- Isaiah 46:9–10
- 2 Thessalonians 2:9–11
- Matthew 24:15–16
- 2 Thessalonians 2:4
- John 18:9
- Psalm 40:2–3
- 1 Corinthians 9:27
Learn more about Greg Laurie and Harvest Ministries at harvest.org.
This podcast is supported by the generosity of our Harvest Partners.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.