Sharing your faith may lead you out of your comfort zone. As Pastor Greg Laurie reveals in this podcast episode, that might be the very thing you need to revive your spiritual life. Learn from John 4 how to do evangelism, “Jesus-style,” with this latest message from Refresh: What Every Christian Needs to Know.
“He that refreshes others will be refreshed himself.” —Proverbs 11:25
Who is called to go into all the world and preach the gospel? We are!
Where are we to preach the gospel? Everywhere!
Why are we to do this? Because God’s primary way of reaching people is through people.
When are we to share the gospel? All the time!
How are we to share the gospel? Our objective is to build a bridge, not burn one.
1. Evangelism “Jesus Style” begins with a burden.
“We will do anything short of sin to reach people for Christ.” —Craig Groeschel
2. If we want to evangelize “Jesus Style” we need to use tact!
3. To share the gospel “Jesus Style” we must adapt to the situation.
The problem is sin; the solution is Jesus.
4. If we want to evangelize “Jesus Style,” we don’t deal with everyone in the same way.
5. Telling your story (your testimony) is a powerful bridge for the gospel message.
Don’t glorify or exaggerate the past.
Don’t boast about what you gave up for Jesus, but about what He gave up for you!
- L. A. S. T.
B – Build A Bridge
L – Lovingly Enter Their World
A – Ask Questions
S – Share Your Testimony
T – Tell Them How to Come to Jesus
- Matthew 28:19–20
- 1 Corinthians 1:21
- Acts 8:39
- Acts 3:19
- 1 Corinthians 9:19–23
Learn more about Greg Laurie and Harvest Ministries at harvest.org.
This podcast is supported by the generosity of our Harvest Partners.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.