One of the more abstract concepts in the life of faith is that through salvation our identity is now in Christ. Yet when we talk of our identity in Christ, we’re referring to an actual reality—just not a tangible one. We’re talking about a spiritual reality, which may be why it’s so difficult to get our minds around this subject.
This week on Discover the Word, we want to consider together what it means to have our identity in Christ.
LOOKING FOR MORE EPISODES of Discover the Word Podcast? Listen and subscribe wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts!
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/discover-the-word/id383323412
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5s0X6g7BBUURLngjlkYaMD?si=mOJja34bRY2x5GZ31cOOOw
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9kaXNjb3ZlcnRoZXdvcmQub3JnL3BvZGNhc3Qv?sa=X&ved=0CAMQ27cFahcKEwjwjta78NLsAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQEA
- Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/fd13a308-a1fc-4379-9429-e65ebad7fc5b/discover-the-word-podcast
- Website: https://discovertheword.org/