In What It Really Means to Love God, pastor and teacher Greg Laurie shares a message from Romans 12 in our “Relentless Grace” series at Harvest Christian Fellowship titled, “What it Really Means to Love God”
To walk with God means you are going in the same direction as He is. The Bible in Ephesians says “Walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us.” Love is more important to a Christian than any spiritual gift they may have. The greatest ability is dependability. The Bible tells us to “run with endurance the race that is set before us.” What we really need is determination and staying power.
Real love is shown in what it does. If you do not have love as a Christian, you are effectively a failure, would someone who knows you describe you as being on fire for Christ?
– Our love should be real, not fake.
– If we really love God and others, we will hate evil.
– If I love what God loves, I will, in turn, hate what God hates.
– If we really love God and others, we will not be slackers.
– If we really love God and others, we will be on fire for Christ!
1 Corinthians 13:21
Thank you for watching, for more on Greg Laurie and to get daily devotions delivered right to your phone visit us at Harvest.org